Wind and Pinch
1. wind 18’’ of floss around middle fingers of each hand.
2. Pinch floss between thumbs and index fingers. Leaving a 1-2’’
length in between.
3. Use thumbs to direct floss between upper teeth.
Use about 40cm of floss having an extra 2cm to work with
1. Keep a 1-2’’ length of floss taut between fingers.
2. Use index fingers to guide floss between contacts of the lower
Gently follow the curves of your teeth and gum lines
More info please visit https:www.eltdentalfloss.com
1. Gently guide floss between the teeth by using a zig-zag motion. Do
not snap floss between teeth.
2. Contour floss around the side of the teeth.
With enough floss you can clean beneath the gumline but avoide
snapping the floss on the gums.
1. Slide floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the
2. Floss each tooth thoroughly with a clean section of floss.
The detail information please click following link.